Admission to NYCTCM is considered on a continuous basis. New students are admitted to the college for Fall (September), Winter (January), and Spring (May) trimesters. Prospective students are encouraged to apply for admission well in advance of the start of classes due to limited class size. Students needing financial aid should apply at least 90 days prior to the start of the trimester. Prospective students are invited to attend an NYCTCM Open House for an overview of the programs, a tour of the facility, open discussion, and information on the application process.
NYCTCM Application Form
Application for Admission includes:
• A completed application form
• Application fee
• Statement of purpose (a short essay on the candidate’s vision of becoming a TCM practitioner and his or her reasons for applying to NYCTCM)
• Three letters of professional/personal recommendation
• One passport size photo
• Official transcript from each school listed on the application
Applicants who completed their post-secondary education in foreign countries must complete regular application procedures and, in addition, must provide the following
documentation to NYCTCM:
• Evaluation and certified English translation of educational credentials by an appropriate agency
• Certification of English proficiency (via TOEFL scores)
• Valid visa (unless a citizen or permanent resident of the U.S.)
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding the admissions process or your current status.